Welcome to FlyA380.net
Wohin der A380 fliegt
Airbus hat auf seiner Website eine interaktive Weltkarte mit allen A380-Zielen aufgeschaltet. Ein Mouseover zeigt alle A380-Verbindungen eines Flughafens an. Per Mausklick öffnet sich eine Liste aller Zielflughäfen: www.airbus.com/aircraftfamilies/passengeraircraft/a380family/a380-routes/
Zurich: Second A380 connection
Starting January 1st 2014 Zurich will enter the Emirates A380 network. On the daily daytime flight from and to Dubai the A380 will replace the B777-300ER: Flight EK087 will depart in Dubai at 8:25 am, with the landing in Zurich ab 12.20 pm. The return flight leaves Zurich at 2:35 pm and reaches Dubai ab 11:40 pm.
Emirates is the second airline, which heads for Zurich with an A380. Singapore Airlines already started an A380 connection from Singapore to Zurich in March 2010.
5 years in operation
Airbus A380 celebrates the fifth anniversary in operation: October 27th 2007 Singapore Airlines first A380 started from Singapore to Sydney. Currently 88 A380 are in service for nine airlines worldwide, from which the most are in service for Emirates (31), Singapore Airlines (19) and Qantas (12). They accumulated around 800.000 flight hours in the last five years.
Around the globe there is an A380 starting or landing every 7 minutes. The top 10 airports in terms of A380 operations are Dubai, Singapore, Frankfurt, London Heathrow, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Sydney, Hong Kong, Seoul, New York-JFK und Tokyo-Narita.
- Thai Airways A380 start
- Kangaroo route: From 2013 via Dubai
- First A380 for Malaysia Airlines
- Thai Airways` A380
- A380 "Berlin": Inaugural flight cancelled
- A380 in Amsterdam soon
- Korean Air: From March 25th A380 destination Frankfurt
- SIA A380 start in Frankfurt
- The A380 newcomers 2012
- New A380 destination: Houston
- For Christmas Shopping to New York
- Munich: A380 started November 25th
- Chinas first A380 airline
- Frankfurt: Three new A380 connections
- Singapore Airlines: Larger Business Class